20101004

blogwatch: sassy fashionista .

auch diesmal gibt es einen post über eine überaus reizende bloggerdame.
meagan hat zwar in mannheim gelebt, spricht jedoch kein deutsch, ich denke aber, dass ihr das folgende interview trotzdem gut verstehen werdet.

introducing the lovely meagan today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1. introduce yourself
My name is Meagan McCaffery, I am a freelance blogger who has a everlasting passion for fashion and a never ending love for traveling.

2. when did you start blogging and why?

I started blogging August of 2009. The reason being was because I have always followed other successful bloggers, watching them grow through out the years, how their passion became reality, and I idolized them for that and thought I'd give it go and try it out myself. I have also had many friends and strangers ask where I purchased my clothing so that triggered the idea of making this blog the way it is.

3. your favourite blogs?
That is a tough one, but I am a huge fan of fashion toast, Carolines Mode, 5 inch and Up, Knight cat, The Sartorialist, Fashion Gone Rogue, ohh the list goes on.

4. how would you describe your style?
I like to believe that my sense of style has high end fashion qualities with a twist of urban lifestyle and rocker edge. I like to keep it fairly simple, minimalist if you must. I mix body conscious pieces with oversized sweaters and shirts. I love anything sheer and delicate - especially blouses. I like to buy pieces that I know I can wear year round and that is probably why my wardrobe has a very muted color palette. It doesn't really matter where the pieces of clothing come from as long as they make the outfit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5. what inspires you?
My inspirations would have to be Stella McCartney, Karl Lagerfeld, Alexander Wang, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, and my Momma

6. what does fashion mean to you?

It has a magical way of expressing who you are as a person. To me, fashion is my own personal armor that makes me feel invincible.

7. favourite places to shop?
Aritiza, Zara, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, H&M, Boutiques, and Vintage stores.

8. favourite piece of clothing you own?

I love all my cloths but I don't think I would be able to live without my blazers! Key pieces for sure.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
9. a piece of clothing you'd like to own?
Anything from Stella McCartney or Karl haha.

10. most stylish person right now?
hmm there is so many but Anna Dello Russo is always fierce!

11. your must have for fall/winter 2010?
animal printed Tote bag, military-drab overcoat, oversized parka, tapered trousers, ankle socks, and platform booties.

thanks for the interview & inspiration meagan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks a lot,
i heart you.
X

disclaimer .

All the pictures featured on this blog belong to their respective owners and are posted for inspirational and commenting purpose only.
If you see your picture featured and don't want it to be, email me with the link and I will take it down right away.